יום שלישי, 22 ביוני 2010

WANTED STELLARS «24 CARAT» GLOSS

WANTED STELLARS «24 CARAT» GLOSSWANTED STELLARS «24 CARAT» GLOSS - Is a lip gloss by "Helena Rubinstein".
I have it in "Golden Ruby" (as in the pretty picture). The name suits the product perfectly, mainly because it is bright red color with "gold" dust in it. So far so good.
The color on the lips however is not as red/gold/bright as in the tube. This is fine by me actually, because I don't tend to wear very intense colors, but I must admit I was a bit disappointed because I expected the color to be the same as in the tube.
The color on the lips is a sheer red with a tiny beet of shimmer/glitter to it. Overall the color is nice.
It goes on smoothly and does not feel very sticky.
If you like strong bold colors, this is not a product for you.

The best part of this product is that I got it free!!! Woooohooo!!! I got it from my mother, who is about as insane as I am about make up and bought it just because it was on sale... OMG!! It's genetic!!
I got a lot of free stuff from her (all kind of samples and other things she does not use). Will try them out and see how it goes.

Later.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה