יום שבת, 19 ביוני 2010

After long absence - some new stuff

moisture serge moisturizer by Clinique
Well... that's embarrassing... I promised to write about my new moisturizer, and then disappeared for 6 months. Baaaaaad Bubu. I do have a good excuse, I got married, moved to a new place and went on a honeymoon. I've been busy. But I'm back for good now.

As you understand from the picture above - I found a new moisturizer: Clinique's Moisture Serge. It's actually quite good. I don't usually use Clinique's products (don't know why) and this one was a good surprise. It has a nice gel like texture and a lovely pink color. No smell at all. It goes on smoothly does not leave an oily sensation on the skin. What is more interesting, before I started using it I had a lot of tiny red spots, dryness and the skin felt bumpy and uneven. A few weeks of use made my skin very smooth and soft. Awesome!
Important to say that this might not work for really dry skin, cause it's not rich enough.
I bought this moist. as a part of a set which also included eye cream and a weird face spray/mist. The eye cream is nice, but nothing to write home about and the spray thingy is an enigma to me since I have no idea why to use it.

Another cool product I've bought lately is Smashbox's Photo Op. According to the instructions this product should be applied under the eyes, to highlight the area. Did that, did not turn me into Gisel... Disappointing...
Then I used it as a shimmer on the top of my cheek bones. Nice soft effect, barely noticeable (maybe because I'm white like a ghost...).
Finally I mixed a bit with my foundation and it gave my skin a nice subtle glow. That's how I used it ever since.

Anyways, both products are really nice and of a good quality. Photo Op is not a must, if you have extra cash and you have all the basics, it could be a nice touch.

Roger and out!


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה