Following my experience, these two foundations are the best I've tried on myself so far. So I decided to compare the two:
- Both are of great quality and from a wonderful brand. Meaning, the price is also high. I bought the Armani in Italy and it was actually cheaper than Chanel.
- Chanel has a thicker texture and slightly fuller coverage.
- They both have a very similar finish - half mate.
- The Chanel lasted longer on my skin (normal to dry) than the Armani.
- Application: the Armani is much easier to apply because the bottle has a pump, meaning you have better control on amounts of product (I spilled the Chanel a few times into my palm) and you don't have to touch the product with your fingers. Also, according to the lady that sold me the Chanel, one "shake" was enough to cover half of my face. Well.... No - it was not enough. Not even close. And, no, I'm not Mrs. Baloonhead. I have a normal size head and face.
I also want to try the following make up "candies" once I save up some cash:
1) Estee Lauder - Double Wear Light
2) Smashbox - HALO HYDRATING PERFECTING POWDER
3) Smashbox - BROW TECH TO GO
Also, I'm looking for a good concealer for dark circles. Will happily receive suggestions and recommendations.